- Polypeptide-k acts as natural plant insulin (does not cause hypoglycemia in diabetic patients).
- Polypeptide-k is a protein molecule made up of 18 amino acids (sequence is similar to bovine insulin) and have been patented worldwide (US patent number:6831162).
- It works very well in pre-diabetes, diabetic, and cardiovascular cases.
- It showed no cross reaction with insulin.
- It has no known toxicity if overdose.
- It has no known side effects with anti-diabetic drugs.
Supplementation rightfully will also help to reduce insulin resistance. One of the most commonly used food/herbal treatment is BITTER GOURD. Dr. Pushpa Khanna, a Nobel Prize winner and renowned researcher from India, found Polypeptide-k which can:
1.Activates inactive insulin
- Polypeptide-k attaches to inactive insulin (normally present in diabetics) and this causes it to become active again. Insulin helps to metabolize sugars into energy.
- Polypeptide-k rejuvenates the pancreas over a period of time.
2.Decreases insulin resistance and improves overall metabolism.
3.Improves metabolism of fat.
SUGARD is made from patented Polypeptide-k, a sequence of 18 amino acids extracted from the seeds of bitter gourd (Momordica charantia).
Who can benefit from Sugard?
1.Diabetic patients / on medications - Type 1 and Type 2.
2.Impaired Glucose tolerance (IGT) individuals .
3.People who have cravings for sweet food (junk food, desserts, sweets, canned drinks, etc).
4.Family history of diabetes .
5.Frequent meals high in refined sugars .
6.People who are obese .
7.People who have hypertension / high cholesterol .
Only 1 sachet before each meal or as needed..
The Prime Sugard is now available in Malaysia, the price is RM75/30sachets