Wednesday, November 28, 2007
FAT BLOCKER: THE SHOCKING NEWS
Calculation matrix of fat excretion effect orlistat.
1) Daily calorie intake(kcal) 2000 kcal/day => a
2) Fat intake ratio 30% => b
3) Daily fat calorie(kcal) 600 kcal/day=> c =(a x b)
4) Daily fat intake 67 g => d =c/9 (1g fat=9 kcal)
5) Orlistat effect:30% excretion 20g => e = d x 30%
6) Daily fat excretion volume 22ml => f = e/density of cooking oil i.e 0.915
7) Time for filling 500ml bottle 23days => g = 500ml/f
YEARLY FAT EXCRETION VOLUME => 7,978 ml (f x 365 days)
COOKING OIL BOTTLE (as 500ml) => 16 bottle (7,978/500ml)
This calculation is base on basic calorie intake only, the effect of Orlistat is 16 bottles of fat excreted. Therefore, please imagine that if the person consumes excess fat in their food daily, how many bottles of fat will be excreted yearly ???